Monday, October 27, 2008

Tuesday Night Kettlebell Class

I’m pleased to announce a kettlebell class starting Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 6:30PM.
The class begins Tuesday at my garage or very near to it. This is a short term location.

Format: 1 Hour, We will start with Joint Mobility, Fix some kettlebell skills, then do a 15 - 20 minute workout.

This class requires a 5 week minimum commitment. The Cost per class is $15.
Please make arrangements to pay me (accept Pay Pal) prior to the class or bring cash. Beginners will need to attend some additional training so I can ensure you are practicing safe and effective
techniques.

Bring your kettlebell to the class. Get used to using it. I have some kettlebells and will
advise you if you need a more appropriate weight.

Please email me for directions or call me at (757) 667-1537.

No comments: