Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Testimonial

This is a testimonial from Michael. He is preparing for the February RKC certification.

Michael had pretty good form and has had some good strength improvements with kettlebells. We tweaked his form and I gave him some queues that you can't get from watching a video or reading a book.

"I left your place with enthusiasm oozing out of me everywhere.

I practiced yesterday (heavy day) -- and my swings had that crispness that is much more fun --- and I think my body just likes it better. I squatted. I cleaned. I played with the TGU back and forth at all the transition points. This is just great -- the 'shot in the arm' you can me is powerful stuff. And I want more!

Thank you so, so, so much for helping me." Michael G.
Michael, it was a pleasure working with you. Keep working and things will be fine in February. See you next month!

No comments: