Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Failure

This is supposed to be a heavy day for on the ETK program. It was not quite as 'heavy' or have as much volume as I planned. Of course I haven't really worked any real volume work for several months. I wrote in Monday's blog that it would probably be a week or 2 before an actual heavy day happens. I performed what I could today.

This is the important lesson. Do as much volume or weight as you can leaving some in the tank. Remember training to failure is training to fail. Your body remembers repeated failure.

My original plan for today was 5 sets of 5 rung ladders. During the first set, I decided to adjust fire. The 4th rung wasn't as easy as it should. I ended up completing 5 sets with 4 rung ladders.

Practice:
ZNWU
Clean and Press - 24k 5 x 1234
Swing - 100

No comments: