Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HOT

This is a little different. Once again, I didn't feel like working out. I should add it was HOT. The temp in the 90s. At some point around the half way point of the workout, I realized we aren't acclimated to HOT weather yet. We kept going because the best way to acclimate is to get in the heat and keep working. I feel like I. have been getting weaker as the week progresses. Could be a number of things. No worries.

I absolutely did not want an intense workout today as the upcoming weekend 300K is around the corner. This always backfires. The exercises are always intense. Something deep inside perhaps dehydration and fatigue wouldn't let me go as hard as normal. I am feeling this afternoon's workout tonight. The recipe for the next few days are stretching, joint mobility and of course some light swings.

Pullup 16k: 2x5, 3x3+bw3
Farmers walk 50, walking seesaw/10swing
Farmers walk 50, walkins seesaw, bear crawl, swing

No comments: