Friday, June 15, 2007

Almost a workout

Pullup - 5 x 12
Stretching

Resting today, I'm teaching a kettlebell seminar tomorrow at the Downtown Gym in Norfolk, VA. The seminar will be fairly taxing physically, it is always good to rest the day prior to doing one of these. It is so simple to over do it. Need some energy for Sunday's long ride.

Everyone has a plan; often they just don't know it.
My plan is to do my training/teaching this weekend. Monday will be some very light training; perhaps a bike ride. Tuesday will be an off day for rest and recovery. Wednesday is a physical fitness test. It is the culmination of the entire year of training. I will get to see if my plan has been adequate or if I need to make a few adjustments.

I do have a plan for the next 6 months of the year. It was planned during my yearly plan in January. I am always flexible and will modify if necessary to achieve the yearly goals. I also need to look at next years goals (already) and ensure my training is working in that direction as well.

Yesterday's workout:
Pullups 12x5
handstands
Ride 15 miles.

No comments: