Monday, March 16, 2009

cold ride today

Today I ventured out in the cold for a long-ish ride. We headed out to the Pungo area of VB for the ride. This is where I ALWAYS get lost and today was no exception. We zigged when we should have zagged, kept zipping along when I started to notice the signs all said, Chesapeake. CRAP! We turned around and the retrun trip was all into a northeast wind off the Atlantic...cold.

I'm making good progress with the bretzel, my shoulders are nearly flat on the deck...sweet.

ZNWU, ASLR, Bretzel
Ride 55 miles

Sunday
ZNWU, ASLR, Bretzel
Complex...5 sets x 5reps 2/16k - swing, snatch, clean and press, row
Pull up 5x6

Evening: - Ride (watching Paris - Nice) 5x4 min. on/3 min. off

Saturday
ZNWU, ASLR, Bretzel
Clean and Press - 5 x 1234 ladders
Pull up - 5x5 12k

Friday
ZNWU
ride 8x20/10

No comments: