Monday, March 10, 2008

Green beans ... Corn #2

I'll get to the bottom of this!

Opened another can of Del Monte Green Beans and guess what is in it. That's right, corn!
I just sent the company a message explaining the error. I get this, "Thank you for submitting your comments to Del Monte Consumer Affairs. Your email has been received and one of our team members will respond to your email as soon as possible."

Now I await the response.

Practice:
Pull up: 16K 5x4 (the first set was 5 reps...I had to drop to 4s)
Pistol: BW 2 x 1/1
16K 3 rung ladder (1,2,3)
Front Squat: double 24k -- 5x5

I have plenty left in the tank! In fact I am not even close to fatigued. I shall practice again tomorrow.

I can do BW pistols with boots and utes. This is due to the added support provided by the boots. Heck, I will take what I can get; when I can get. I think I will add practice with boots and utes more frequently.

No comments: