Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Entered the MS 150 in June




I’ve entered the the MS 150 which is a bike ride the first weekend in June. We will bike 75 miles up the Eastern Shore of Virginia, camp and ride back on Sunday morning. Sounds like fun eh?

I know you are thinking that is way too much riding and you would rather sit back, relax and just enjoy your weekend; after all, you deserve it. Don’t worry, I will do all the work. I am just asking you to donate a few bucks to a great cause. Besides, it is probably a tax deduction!

What do you get?
While you are spending the first weekend in June kicking back and enjoying the things you like to do, you will have the satisfaction that you’ve done something worth while. You also will know that while you are sitting in your chair on the deck that I am very tired and have to do it again the next day!

Actually it is not that big of a deal for me to ride this as it will be a nice relaxing weekend before I attempt to ride 600K (372 miles from Raleigh to Wilmington, NC and back) the following weekend. Last year I had to pass through a tropical storm on the ride!

Please help me and the MS society and donate a couple bucks; I'm $ure every dollar count$!

Click here to visit my personal page.

No comments: