Sunday, March 9, 2008

Corn or Green Beans?

In preparation for tomorrow's lunch, we opened this can of GREEN BEANS. Look carefully at the picture...

Do you notice the yellow stuff in the can? What the? Apparently there was a mix up at the Del Monte "Quality" factory. Looks like someone pushed the wrong button during the canning process.

My question is did I buy a can of green beans or a can of corn? We were tempted to open our other cans of green beans to see if they are corn too but decided to wait as we had some left over in the fridge.

Training:
I was sitting on the couch today with no intention of doing anything. The NASCAR race in Atlanta was about to make me snooze when my phone rang.

"What are you doing? You wanna ride?" 20 minutes later I was out the door on the COHO Randonneuse for a little ramble around the beach.

Ride:
20 miles.

For some reason, this ride really kicked my butt. I am exhausted! Perhaps the 1.5 weeks off the bike is the reason or maybe Friday's workout caught up with me...

Either way, it will all make me a better man!

The can of green beans, er...corn reminds me of this:




No comments: