Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 - 1

Well it is 2009.

Of course everyone has resolutions to do this and that. I...well came up with my 2009 goals and began working on them months ago. Let me sum it up in 1 sentence:

Work hard at the boring things that will make me a better man (Tsatsouline).' What the...?
This goes for training and life. It is the little things consistently that pay off in the long run.

Actually, a few minutes ago, I was thinking about my goals and ambitions for the year and beyond. One thought struck me. Do I REALLY want to do these things? It will be hard and require sacrifice. Well, yea, I really do want to do these things but WHY?


Training update:
Today:
Pull up BW - 5 x 5 working on form. 1 sec pause at bottom.
Front Squat - feet together - 32K 5x5
OALC - 32k - 7 min - 5l, 5r on the min. (my whole body is shaking after this)
Swing - 32k 3x50 - still shaking

Saturday
Bike trainer - 8x 20:10

Friday:
Snatch: 24k 10 min. 5/5 on the minute

No comments: