Monday, December 1, 2008

What did you do today?

What did you do to get rid of some of that Turkey and Pie? Moi? I started off December with a bang.

1. I tore my first phone book today. Nothing special a 1" white pages. This is a start; a few more practice sessions on the technique and I'll be good to go.

2. Z R phase and ZNWU.

3. Run 3 ish miles boots and utes with buddy. We carried 2x30# ammo cans back from the beach (1mi).

I anticipate some pain in a few days at L4/5 but nothing yet. I will take 2...and hit some rifga and RPhase in the morning. I'm contemplating a bike ride in but don't want to over do anything.

Sunday:
Clean and Press 24k 5 x 1234
Pull UP 5x8
Wheel roll out 3 x 5
Card Tearing test day: 1 x 15, 1 x 20, 1x 25, 1x30, 1x35 cards. I think I can do more but no need to hit failure. I will back down about 50% from the 35 cards and do some volume adding 5 cards per session. Probably do 2 sessions per week. Will back off periodically.

No comments: