Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ugggh. . . Recruit Crud

Uggggh, I think I got the recruit crud. Everyone at work has had it or has it now and my family has been in a serious skermish with this stuff. It started with some irritation and left me feeling useless ALL weekend. I managed to make it through the work day the past few days with with some help from some otc meds. The worse part of this is the lack of training. Hopefully this will pass in the next day or so.

In the mean time I have done some training. But being careful not to tax the system and stay fresh. I couldn't just do nothing. SHEESH.

The good:
Sun: Clean and Press 32K 5 x 1 - light day...kinda Done in GTGroove mode.
Mon: Pistols 1/1 16k GTG.
Today: Clean and Press 28k 5 x 2 rungs - medium.

The bad:
I'll pay for this. Perhaps a 2:00 major in the box? (that's a hockey reference) I will actually pay physically as disfunction catches up with me slowly, quietly, and secretly. I haven't been doing the most important things...Z and other corrective strategies that serve to keep me plum, aligned and mobile.

The ugly:
I'm already starting to feel it. I've been on my feet alot the past few days and it is catching up with me. Here's a list of things acting up:
Ankles: tight
L lumbar area: about 6 on pain. Annoying.
Forearms: tight
Jaw: tight
Neck: tight

It's probably all related huh? I'm sure everything is tight right now. I need to reprogram and reset the system before I do any real physical activity.

No comments: