Monday, January 11, 2010

Chains - twenty-ten version

Completed 3 weeks of ETK. Good progress. Now rotate 2 week of ETK. I'm doing this because double kettlebell work is so very effective. Basically twice the load in the same amount of time. It is great for building fitness, and dropping lbs. Both are important.

I kicked off with double 24k today. I debated about doing at least 1 workout with 16ks, this may have been wise as I haven't done the intense chain workouts in about a month. Well, no sense in being weak like last year. Time to move on, up, and reap the benefits. In reality I'll probably be sore for a few days. C'est la vie. Non?

Chain:
Swing, front squat, clean, press 24kx2 4 sets x 4 reps. Good for day one.
Check this volume out:
48k x 16 reps. 768k. = ~1700lbs (for each lift)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.