Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kettlebell Workshop Dec 15

I will be available for a kettlebell workshop on December 15, 2007.

Many of you have been inquiring about my schedule for classes etc.
Truth be told, I had to put that on hold as other endeavors (read: school and studying for school) have devoured ALL of my time.

The good news is this will be one week after I spend a weekend training with Pavel Tsatsouline (the Evil Russian) in Los Angeles, CA. What that means to you is that I will have some refresher training and an updated skill set to assist your training.

You will learn:
Kettlebell training: swings, snatches, cleans, presses, windmill, turkish get up, front squat
Body weight training: squat, push up, pistol etc.
Joint mobility: I will take you through a full body JM training session.

The length of the training workshop will be about 4 hours.

Cost: $75 per person if you register by November 25, 2007.
November 26 - December 7, 2007 - $100.
December 7 - 14 December 2007 - $150.

If you are interested in training, please contact me.

No comments: