Sunday, September 16, 2007

Visit to Crossfit VB

This afternoon I went to an open house at Crossfit VB. I did NOT do the WOD. The WOD was 20 min of 10 burpies + 15 wall ball + 20 jump pullups (numbers could have been slightly different). Not too bad as Pat and Thomi were introducing some people new to Crossfit to the pleasure of the system. I stood there and watched as I thought it was very entertaining. One dude even had an introduction to 'Pukie.' In all, I thought most of the victims put in a good effort. It is a good thing I had inappropriate footwear or I might have joined them. It is never good when the adrenaline gets the better part of the ego. I usually regret it!

It is a nice facility and I can't wait to begin training there. I will also be conducting some kettlebell workshops at Crossfit VB. The first workshop will be in November; the exact date will be finalized soon....Stay Tuned.

In lieu of and inspired by the WOD, I did the following workout:

Swing: 32K 2x25
5 rounds: pull up x 5 + pistol 16K 1,1
5 rounds: clean & press 32K: 1L,1R,1L,1R,1L,1R + front squat 32K x 5
Swing: 32K: 5 min of 15 sec on, 15 off sec

No comments: