Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Recovery Days

I know...know, we've been down this road before. I could ride today but why? After the May 300K, I rode on Wed and was wasted during the ride, all workouts and for the rest of the week. I need to be 100% so no ride today. Tomorrow will begin riding again.

I will do light strength workouts this week and begin a new cycle on Monday. Last night, I did 16K swings for demonstration. I didn't count the reps or sets. I do feel it in the legs this morning!

I just reviewed the blog from May and I said I would let you know how the hand stands worked out. FYI, I began doing a handstand after every pull up set. I can honestly say this works great. During the 6 or 7 weeks since I began doing this, I have experienced no elbow pain. The handstand effectively stretches the "wrist muscles." I will use this term instead of flexor and extensor.

No comments: