Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Taco Tuesday

Yes, I actually had tacos...well, a healthy version. Very tasty and filling! I might be on to something here. Here is what I did:

ground turkey with "taco seasoning" (not the store stuff)
spinach - bowl full
tomato - 1
salsa - 2 tbl
cheddar cheese - 2 tbl

I rode the Motobecane today. It is a completely different experience than the Coho. The time and average speed over the same route is pretty much the same. So I ask, why on earth would someone want to ride a bike that places your body in such an uncomfortable position?

Another way to look at it. On a long trip of 10 - 90 hrs, which would you rather sit in(on)?
Racing Bike (Motobecane) = roadster
COHO = Cadillac


Practice:
Ride: 30
Pull up 12,10,8,6,4,5,5,5,
Bear push up: 10,10,10,10 (started during the last 4 sets of pull ups)

No comments: