Sunday, April 6, 2008

Trailering


On Saturday morning, I was heading out the door and my daughter wanted to go ride her bike too. She found her shoes, jacket and most importantly, her sunglasses! She told me her helmet was in the garage. Her intentions were to ride her trike for a little while. This got me thinking.............

I thought what the heck, I would have an hour or two before it would start raining and nap time. I secured her some chips, fruit snacks and a cup of juice. We headed out to the garage and attached the Burley Trailer to the Randonneuse. I figured we could ride around some of the beach areas for a while. This way we would avoid traffic and be close to home in the event the weather got too nasty.

Ride:
@ 1.5 hrs.
Pulling the extra weight was not an issue.

No comments: