Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Next?

Every limbo boy and girl, all around the limbo world...

I haven't posted on this blog in a while so I'll back up a little. Last week I had my last day of work in the occupation I've held for the past 20 years. Up until last week I had some good miles on the bicycle but little strength training. On Friday, we had a celebration, then went on the road for a few days for a trip to Baltimore to watch the Minnesota Twins put the smack down on Orioles.

I ask the question, "What next?"

I do have a plan and a back up plan but on R+3, no motivation to move forward.

Only time will tell when I will Get Off the Couch.

1 comment:

blackjack said...

Bob - Congratulations on your retirement - job well done. Looking forward to your continued posts and motivation once you steady on a new heading . . . Fair winds and following seas / Semper Fi