Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm going now

Febrrrrary was one busy and chili month. I had final projects to complete for grad school, I moved and have a new addition in the family with the birth of another daughter. Now that things have calmed down a little, I'm almost nearly back to a regular training schedule. I also have a sense of urgency as the brevet season begins in short order and I'm nowhere where I should be. Additionally, I need to lift kettlebells and get my RKC II lifts back to where they need to be prior to assisting at the certification in July 2010.
I'm using this weekend as an assessment to see where I'm so I can train with direction and focus. So far so good, I have my strength and flexibility assessments completed and I'm not as bad as I thought. All I need to do now is test some bicycle specific levels and hit the road.

Yesterday's training:
Clean and Press - 28k 5x5
Ride: 30 min.

Today:
Clean and Press - 32k x 5 - I will use this weight for ladders over the next few months.
TGU - 16k 1 x 5/5
Pull up workout x 4 sets.

No comments: