Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1.5 weeks until workshop

There is only 1.5 weeks remaining until the June 20 Workshop. This is going to be a fun event and everyone will learn. For more information click here.

There are limited seats for this workshop so don't miss something this valuable.

I now have a Twitter account. I will try to update often. Username is bobyorr

Training Update.
I've continued training since my last post.
Riding: several rides from 30 - 50 miles.
Kettlebell:
3 complex variations repeated a few times.
Tabata front squat workout...that will wake you up.
Added my basic 3 money lifts back into my daily routine. Wonder what they are?
Oh, I almost forgot, I resumed tearing some cards.

I have also plotted and roughly planned the next 3 months of training. Now all I have to do is execute it.

What about you? What have you been doing? Do you have a plan?

No comments: